New Jersey Capitol Report
Emmy Award- winning anchors Steve Adubato and Rafael Pi Roman host New Jersey Capitol Report examining New Jersey's most pressing public policy issues. New Jersey Capitol Report looks at political, social, and cultural issues affecting the people of New Jersey through in-depth conversations with the state's top legislative leaders, political pundits, and "movers and shakers".
"I have been having interviews with Steve and Raf for years now... It's always a lively conversation and it's always interesting... They get on the issues which are most important."
- Chris Christie (55th Governor of New Jersey)
"Steve and Rafael are hard charging anchors that get right to the important points. I enjoyed our conversation and I would love to do it again."
- Senate President Steve Sweeney
"[New Jersey Capitol Report] is relevant-- especially now, as newspapers are starting to decline-- in that it provides people with more outlets to have a smart conversation about politics."
- Tom Moran (Editorial Page Editor and Political Columnist, The Star-Ledger)
New Jersey Capitol Report co-hosts Steve Adubato and Rafael Pi Roman on set with The Record Editorial Page Editor Alfred Doblin and WBGO News Director Doug Doyle. Check out Al Doblin's editorial column every Sunday in the Opinion Section of The Record. Also, log on to WBGO's web site to see their outstanding lineup.
Tune in this month on New Jersey Capitol Report …
Week of May 4, 2013:
- Asm. Louis D. Greenwald, Assembly Majority Leader
- John Galandak, President, Commerce and Industry Association of NJ
- Douglas H. Fisher, NJ Secretary of Agriculture
Week of May 11, 2013:
- Gary S. Horan, President & CEO, Trinitas Regional Medical Center
- Vince Giordano, Executive Director, New Jersey Education Association
- Patricia Barnett, RN, JD, Chief Executive Officer, NJ State Nurses Association
Week of May 18, 2013:
- Nancy Blattner, Ph.D., President, Caldwell College
- Asw. Valerie Vainieri Huttle, Chair, Assembly Human Services Committee; 37th Legislative District (D) - NJ
- Rick Adler, Inventor of Removable Hurricane Flood Wall System; President of RSA Protective Technologies and Alan F. Blumberg, Ph.D., Director of Davidson Laboratory/Center for Maritime Systems at Stevens Institute of Technology
Week of May 25, 2013:
- Senator Barbara Buono, Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate
- Bryan Miller, Executive Director, Heeding Godâ€™s Call; Former Executive Director, Ceasefire New Jersey and Frank Jack Fiamingo, President, New Jersey Second Amendment Society