New Jersey Capitol Report
Emmy Award- winning anchors Steve Adubato and Rafael Pi Roman host New Jersey Capitol Report examining New Jersey's most pressing public policy issues. New Jersey Capitol Report looks at political, social, and cultural issues affecting the people of New Jersey through in-depth conversations with the state's top legislative leaders, political pundits, and "movers and shakers".
"I have been having interviews with Steve and Raf for years now... It's always a lively conversation and it's always interesting... They get on the issues which are most important."
- Chris Christie (55th Governor of New Jersey)
"Steve and Rafael are hard charging anchors that get right to the important points. I enjoyed our conversation and I would love to do it again."
- Senate President Steve Sweeney
"[New Jersey Capitol Report] is relevant-- especially now, as newspapers are starting to decline-- in that it provides people with more outlets to have a smart conversation about politics."
- Tom Moran (Editorial Page Editor and Political Columnist, The Star-Ledger)
New Jersey Capitol Report co-hosts Steve Adubato and Rafael Pi Roman on set with The Record Editorial Page Editor Alfred Doblin and WBGO News Director Doug Doyle. Check out Al Doblin's editorial column every Sunday in the Opinion Section of The Record. Also, log on to WBGO's web site to see their outstanding lineup.
Tune in this month on New Jersey Capitol Report …
Week of July 5, 2014:
- Steven Fulop, Mayor, Jersey City
- Roger Michaud, Senior Vice President, Franklin Templeton Investments
and Gabrielle Charette, Executive Director, NJ Higher Education Student Assistance Authority
Week of July 12, 2014:
- Senator Raymond J. Lesniak
- On-location at a healthcare forum teaching residents about Obamacare, Tanvi Gupta, Operations Director, Jordan & Harris Community Health Center, talks about the challenges of enrollment and the importance of trust in helping people enroll.
- Evelyn Mejil, Executive Director, Wynona’s House
Week of July 19, 2014:
- Robert Hoatson, Ph.D., Co-Founder & President, Road to Recovery, Inc.
- On-location at a healthcare forum teaching residents about Obamacare, Michael Anne Kyle, Director, Greater Newark Healthcare Coalition, talks about lessons learned from the first enrollment period and how we can convince people that investing in their health is important.
- Dean J. Paranicas, President & CEO, Healthcare Institute of New Jersey
Week of July 26, 2014:
- Ralph LaRossa, President & COO, PSE&G
- On-location at the Big Data and Health Conference at Princeton University, Aneesh Chopra, MPP, Former U.S. Chief Technology Officer, Administration of President Obama, talks about how we can use technology to improve the patient experience.
- Nick DeMauro, Founder, D.A.R.E. NJ